Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Discoveries

I love making discoveries online.

It's like getting a surprise present...

I've been struggling with telling anyone I want to write romance novels...specifically I think I want to write romance novels with a bit of mystery, or intrique.

I don't want to make a lot of money at it, I'm not sure you really can make a lot of money unless you are writing a book a week and selling every one of them.

Truly, this is something I want to do for me.

So why am I so afraid of what others will say?

------------now back to the topic at hand: my online new discovery.

I discovered the book in a year page at http://www.eharlequin.com/cms/learntowrite/ltwToc.jhtml and scroll to the centre of the page where they list all the montly classes from 2005's BIAY class.

I think I'll get started. At least it gives me an idea of a direction to take on getting my thoughts to paper.