Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

so for my birthday this year I aksed for a few little odds and ends...a scrapbook from Creative Memories, a few little tools, an MP3 player, and another memory stick.

I got the scrapbook stuff from my folks, and my family gave me a memory stick. I was so happy as I use my other two memory sticks all the time...they are both full and since I do use them I didn't want to clean them off.

The idea behind this new memory stick (USB thumb drive) is that I can use it for my writing.

I've got a word doc with all the ideas on it so that I can jot down my ideas anytime they spring into my head (as long as I have a computer handy).

The other item I've taken to using lately is my Blackberry. I use the memo portion and synchronlize it with my laptop so that I have the file on my laptop in Outlook and on my mobile device that way if I can update either one I'll have everything when I synchronize in both locations.

It's almost like an extra present.