Wednesday, September 06, 2006

and now...it's NOT so serious!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!
I stumbled upon this website today and I have to say - OMG - this is as funny as reading Bailey's spam!
Check out the SmartBitches site!!!
Thank you "Bitches" for providing HOURS of entertainment - and I do mean that!
I lost track of time and have been reading at their site for TWO HOURS!
Yup! That's right.
And I haven't laughed so much as I did when I read the article about the Shaven Goat Men - What a HOOOT!
(just a friendly word of advice...save the drinking until AFTER you leave the site. I ended up spitting my coffee out more times than I can count. And I don't need an ab workout anymore with my physiotherapist...now I just need to visit this site and my side will ache like never before.

Does this prove I don't laugh enough? And here I thought I had a tremendous sense of humour.