Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Getting Lost

I've been really busy and writing unfortunately hasn't been a number one for me right now.

It sure is tough when you have ro realign your priorities because of events or people in your life, but I know in the end it's all worth it becuase without those people to keep me sane and the events to make me strong, I certainly wouldn't be the person I am today.

But...I did find a few minutes yesterday and I wanted to get a little research done.

So - I hopped on the inernet and started searching for what I was looking for - a video because I saw a music video with a guy I wanted to use as a character in one of my stories. He is to play a minor roll, and that leads him into the lead of another story because of his minor roll...anyway I'm certain you get the idea.

the problem was I couldn't remember what the video was, who the artist was, what the song lyrics were...I just knew there was this hot guy and ooooooh wouldn't he make a dreamy hero.

Well I found several sights that offer up free music videos...and yup - wouldn't you know it, once I got started i couldn't stop...I ended up searching online, listening to music and watching videos for SIX - yes 6 whole hours last night...

I think I got lost in the moment and just couldn't find my way out again.

But I tell you - it was a great experience because I have now discovered that there really are some songs i've never heard of (and was actually thankful for that) and I even discovered a few new songs to add to my collection.

Did I find the video? not yet, but you can bet I'm not going to give up trying!

Cheers - and I hope you writing is coming along FANTASTIC.

oh - and just because I'm not getting really far on my fiction work of art (tee hee) doesn't mean I'm not still writing SOMETHING...because I've been asked to write another article for the ITManagers blog.