Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm It

So - I've been tagged! HOOORAY! Thank you Stacy! Any writing is better than no writing at all - so here goes....

1. One book that changed my life: The E-Myth Revisted by Michael Gerber - as a self employed small business owner I couldn't have survived 5 years without it!
2.One book that I have read more than once: any one of the 38 Agatha Christie books on my bookshelf
3.One book I would want on a deserted island: The Encyclopedia of Murder and Mystery by Bruce F. Murphy - so that I can figure out what mysteries haven't been written and write one - or at least do a lot of day dreaming while I'm on the island (i would have gone with the Kama Sutra but if I was alone, then that would just suck)
4.One book that made me laugh: The Journal Of Mortifying Moments by Canadian author Robyn Harding! - a bit too Bridget Jones Wanna-be, but I really laughed outloud because I actually have friends like our Heroine, Kerry Spence
5.One book that made me cry: There are a lot of books that made me cry, so I can't really choose just one....but I think I would have to say that listening to my daughter read GOODNIGHT MOON was a real tear-jerker moment for me (a happy one of course)
6.One book I wish I'd written: Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park and Sense and Sensibility (can't choose just one because I LOVE all three of them)
7.One book I wish had never been written: There isn't a book I wish had not been written...just because I don't like it or agree with it doesn't mean someone can't write what they want
8.One book I am currently reading: The Nero Wolfe Primer by Rex Stout
9.One book I have been meaning to read: A Good Hard Kick in the Ass - by Rob Adams

Now - of course I always have at least 5 books on the go at any given time, usually one or two are work related and the rest for pleasure and I love books so it's hard to choose only one!

I'll tag by email.