Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to the Grind

Ah - vacations are wonderful. Too bad they have to end.

Just wanted everyone to know I'm home and ready to get back at it. Had a few complications though, my laptop being one of them so I'm expecting a new laptop later this week (an IBM thinkpad this time so we'll see if I have better luck).

I'm off to take Ellie for a walk as she is driving me INSANE with all her barking and puppy-chew-everything-including-the-ankles energy.

I'll write my Roses Coloured Glasses 50 Books exercises when I get home (I've missed the first two but I did read them. Although I had to turn off the email because there was so much crap coming through - really - people - learn group posting etiquette puhleeeze!!!! (in my best Thurston Howl the 3rd impression)

Hope you all had very productive weeks - I'll catch up on all my reading this evening. :D see you all soon!