Saturday, August 12, 2006

WHOO HOOOO

Success - no matter how little of it, is still success. I don't know if anyone said that before me, but I'm SO happy I have to share. But first I need to put on a light so I can see what I'm doing...
*clicking light on*

The house was so nice and quiet (at least until about 2) then I had a nap, but it's what I did before the nap that has me really excited.

I took the ideas I talked over with my hubby last night and put them down on paper. It's a GREAT idea and I hope no one else has done one like it, we'll see I guess when I get rejected for doing something totally not original. But that's quite a long way off.

I have four characters ready to go, and I've got a great start on a few pages so I feel a bit of accomplishment.

While I was working today on my one story though, I ended up with three complete ideas for related stories. It's scary! The ideas just flowed.

If only I could put pen to paper - or fingers to keyboard - and actually get the words that bring the story to life. I'm not in a hurry or anything. I have felt the success of the day and I'm rewarding myself with a lovely glass of wine and a game of Poker online!

Wish me luck!