Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Week You Say

I have JUST discovered the Book in a Week workshop happening over at Villa in Tuscany and thought I'd share a goal for my day 1 - which is a day late - but as I said in my comment, better late than never.

Goal for day 1: my hour of writing will commence at 8:15 am (after I have had my coffee)
I want to tackle my two main characters. I'm not happy with what I dredged out of my brain on them the other day, so I'm going to work out the kinks on that.
Perhaps if I have an opportunity I'll also try to get some more 'writing' done. I'm going to follow the guidelines posted on the Villa site regarding the recurring theme of JUST WRITE and DO NOT EDIT (which will be hard for me because I always for get what I've written).
I have physio this afternoon so who knows if I'll be able to write this afternoon after I get home. I may just need a nap since my body always hurts after the physio.

Anyway, this is about writing, not pain - or am I trying to draw a comparision to my writing being as painful as my back LMAO - ha, that is amusing!

So - head on over there it isn't too late and get rolling with the writing momentum!

PS: Sue - when you read this - I just want to say I'm so happy you were able to get so much done yesterday on your WIP. Congratulations! :D