Thursday, July 20, 2006

And this is my corner

So I was mentioning that I have been working outside the last few days.

I thought I'd like to show you what my little corner looks like...there is a finch feeder behind my chair and this morning we had two cardinals chase away the chickadees. As you can see, my husband has been sitting beside me. We must look a sight - what geeks we are!

I use a travel mug to keep my coffee warm while I work outside. It's not as sunny today as it has been, but it's still hot thank goodness for the breeze!)
Well I have to report that I've written 1700 words this morning. I was really on a roll and feeling really good about what I've written. Even when I re-read what I'd done so far I thought it was an amazing start.

While I am motivated, I should really get back to it. We're getting our water heater replaced this afternoon and I think I can make something out of the character that's replacing it...he'd make a great bad guy!