Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Beginning Again

I decided to follow a simple plan to begin again - the last item I was writing wasn't going where I wanted it to so I've saved the file to a backup disc and I'll look at it again in the future.

Here are the few steps I want to get done by Monday:
  1. a sentence describing my story
  2. four characters - with at least a half page description for each
  3. I need a mystery to solve - a half page idea behind the mystery

So - wish me luck. I know I've got a busy weekend, but I really want to find some time to do this.

Tomorrow is going to be work work work and Thrusday as well - then Friday who knows, but I think there is yet another baseball tournament for our girl but I can always take a writing pad with me just incase something that happens there sparks some interest or gives me some dialogue to work with.