Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Google Search Gets H-O-T

So, as an update, it's a bulging disk...and I hurt like hell...but alas, the world moves on and so must I...*giggles softly so as not to cause a jarring*

I wanted to post something today because of my sitemeter results...I thought other writers may want to get a bit of a giggle out of this...

There were several visits from my family and friends all over Ontario, a couple visits from my fellow American friends, and one that struck me as odd.

It was from the Netherlands. The referrer was google. I thought, I better see what they were looking for. And when I saw it - unfortunately I had just taken a very large sip of my extra-large coffee with cream from Williams Coffee pub, because I spewed the coffee, all over the place. Luckily, I didn't jar anything, my back is ok right now, but my computer's not doing so well.

What was it they were looking for? Hot Between the Legs...yes, that is correct, hot + between + the + legs!

What the heck would they find here on that topic??? It's not like I'm an erotica queen or anything like that! (ok in my dreams maybe)

I had a peek around though and then it hit me. Oh - right - you see I had totally forgotten that I had done an entry about the fact that my new laptop fan keeps you cool when you are hot between the legs!

It's amazing what the internet can do for us...and you know, it also explains why the visit was only 0 seconds long.

If only I could stop giggling-----------