Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Crime Time

Oh, I think I want to go, but I'm not sure I can as I'll be finishing up my FIRST summer vacation in over 5 years...yup, we're going to Sauble Falls to spend some quality time, canoe, maybe head up to Tobermory and do a Glass Bottom Boat tour, eat lots of S'Mores, and drink an ice cold beverage or two! (doubt there will be much coffee that week)

Anyway, even though I may not be able to go (we'll see, I would REALLY like to go so I might be able to finess my way there) I wanted to make sure that others knew about it and could go.

This event is in support of the Port Hope library, and we all want to support our local libraries...so, here are the details:
Wed, Aug 30, noon
Rotary Park (beside the Public Library, 31 Queen St.)Port Hope, ON·
Join GAIL BOWEN for the launch of her 10th Joanne Kilbourn
mystery, The Endless Knot (M&S). Gail will be doing a free reading (books
will be available for purchase and signing), but why not stay on for a summer
picnic luncheon with her. Tickets are $5 in advance from the Port Hope Public
Library or $6 at the door. For more info or to purchase picnic tickets, contact
the library at
library@porthope.ca or by phone at 905-885-4712.

I'll post if I'm going to be able to make it.