Thursday, July 27, 2006

Can I Pout a Little More?????

I'm trying not to do too much. I'm laying on the sofa, watching TMN (icky movies on and not interested in Judge Judy - some people are SO pathetic it makes me glad I'm not like that), I'm working on not jarring the back much and surfing the net, chatting online with my friends and reading some blogs.

I have read 17 blogs by women who have attended the RWA Conference in Atlanta and I am VERY VERY SAD.

I want to be one of those girls. I want to attend and meet, greet, learn, laugh and live a little...

Do I have to have a whole bunch of stuff to be part of this? I'm still learning the ropes, although I am looking into becoming a member of the RWA, I have to say, I've been waiting almost a week to get a response to an email I sent to the Toronto Romance Writers chapter. Can you say disappointed?

I realize that not everyone lives on an email high like I do, but really, it takes only a few seconds to reply to an email...wait, maybe my email found its way into the spam filter???? Could be!

**pausing for effect and giving it some thought** Yes, It is possible.

But it doesn't make me feel any less like I'm NOT missing out - because reading these blogs about the conference I know I am.

SO - from this point forward, I think my goal is to write write write, read read read, communicate with others and make it to the next conference!

Oh - I'm so pathetic *laughing out loud*